Someday you guys are going to be the ones cooking the holiday dinners, so here are the directions to replicate my easy but delicious holiday stuffing.
- 2 boxes of Stove Top stuffing
- 4 cups beef broth
- 4-6 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 large white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound of sweet italian sausage
- Saute celery and onions in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Set aside.
- Cook sausage, breaking up into finest crumbles possible
- Follow directions for stove top stuffing, replacing water with equal amount of beef broth
- When stuffing is ready, stir in sausage and celery/onion mixture.
- You can either serve immediately or tent with foil, keeping sides open, and keep warm in oven with other sides