- 1 bag frozen hashbrowns or shredded potatoes
- 2 cans Campbell’s potato soup
- 16 oz of sour cream
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 pound of diced ham or 1 pound of bacon, cooked and crumbled
Let potatoes thaw. Stir in potato soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese and most of the bag of parmesan. Stir in choice of meats. Spread mixture in 13×9 pan. Top with remaining parmesan. Bake at 375 degrees for 60 minutes.
This is a family favorite for holiday mornings and lazy day brunches- in fact, I served it for Christmas a few days ago with two of our favorite Panera pastry rings. Add some juices and/or fresh fruit to the breakfast menu and enjoy!