Hello there! We’re in the midst of a snowstorm here in the Northeast, and of course that calls for warm socks and warmer soup. Are you hungry?
- 1 can Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho soup
- 1 can of original Rotel
- 8 oz of extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- one packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium onion
- 1 pound of ground beef ( I use 80%)
- 8 oz or so of milk
- Dice onion
- Brown ground beef and onion right in soup pan
- Whisk together milk, soup and taco seasoning mix and stir into beef mixture
- Stir in rotel
- Stir in shredded cheese, reserving some for garnish
- Simmer for 15 minutes
Serve it with tortilla chips and a little sour cream for garnish. Yum. If you skip the milk, this recipe is a nice thick hot dip or nacho topping.
If the thought of all that cheesy goodness is not enough to make you smile today, how about this?