Hi, and welcome to Contentment at Home! I’m joining in the writing challenge known as 31 Days, during which I’ll post something every day on the topic I’ve chosen. This is something near and dear to my heart right now, as we’ve taken our home off the market and our lives off hold. We’re settling in with the idea that we can make this home work the way we want it to until there are some positive changes in the real estate market.
I’m planning on sharing some quick and inexpensive ideas on ways to make your homemaking more simple and functional so that you can spend more quality time with your loved ones, or simply find more time for your passions. Who wouldn’t want that, right?
Find all the posts here:
- Day One: Check your home for supplies
- Day Two: Easier Bathroom Maintenance
- Day Three: Organizing Lunch Supplies
- Day Four: Organizing Medications
- Day Five: Repurposing Your Stuff
- Day Six: Create a Well-Stocked Home