Here’s another end-of-summer recipe from the archives of my first blog.
Phew, we’re definitely getting some summer weather here! I’ve been grilling quite a bit lately, how about you? If you’re tired of the traditional macaroni salad, how about serving up some of these delish ranch potatoes and a side salad full of fresh veggies? They’re easy to make.
- 5 lb bag russet potatoes
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 2 packets Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line large cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum foil
- Whisk together oil and ranch dip mix in large bowl
- Wash and dice potatoes to desired size. No need to peel
- Toss with oil mixture and spread potatoes evenly on cookie sheet
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, to desired tenderness
- Switch oven to broil and broil for an additional five minutes to crisp edges